Are you a new parent? Looking to get out of the house and be with other adults in a museum? Come to our special babywearing tour led by a veteran babywearer. We’ll see our gorgeous 1806 mansion, and we won’t mind if your baby sleeps – or cries – through our tour!
- Tour starts in the Carriage House by our parking lot.
- We’ll provide changing tables, snacks, and coffee.
- Please register by 9am on August 2.
- Tour is limited to 12 caregivers.
- No older siblings, please.
- Front carries only to keep the collections safe.$
- 10 per adult, free for babies (and parking is free)!
To purchase tickets online, click here.