The annual Festival of the Creative Arts showcases nationally acclaimed performers and visual artists together with music, dance, theater, film and artwork by more than 300 Brandeis students and alumni.
The Leonard Bernstein Festival of the Creative Arts is free and open to the public and produced by the Office of the Arts at Brandeis.
- 9:00 - 10:30 AM - SOLARPLATE DEMONSTRATION in Goldman Schwartz 115
- Noon - 5:30 PM - BRANDEIS FOLK FESTIVAL on the Great Lawn (rain location: Shapiro Campus Center Atrium)
- 7:00 - 9:00 PM - CULTURE X in the Levin Ballroom, Usdan Student Center
- 8:00 PM - GETTING WEIRD: A NIGHT OF ABSURDISM in the Mandel Center for the Humanities Atrium
- 8:00 PM - NEW MUSIC BRANDEIS: GUERILLA OPERA in the Slosberg Music Center
- 8:00 PM - BORIS' KITCHEN in the Shapiro Campus Center Theater
There are many other events scheduled today click HERE for the day's schedule.
The Brandeis University Alumni Association, the Office of Students and Enrollment, Jesse Kellerman MFA '03, the Ruth Ann and Nathan Perlmutter Fund, the Poses Fund, the Jane Rabb Distinguished Visiting Guest Artist Fund, Elaine Reuben '63.
Supported in part by the Massachusetts Cultural Councils' Festivals Program and by a grant from the Waltham Cultural Council, a local agency which is supported by the Massachusetts Cultural Council, a state agency.