Thu, 07/21/2016 - 6:00pm
Beaverbrook Step Inc, 85 Main Street 2nd Floor, Watertown, MA
Open to Public:
We are self advocates in Massachusetts working together to empower ourselves through education so we can make choices to improve and enrich our lives. "Nothing About Us Without US"
We meet every third Thursday of the month.
- Basic Self Advocacy Training
- Starting and Maintaining a Self-Advocacy Group
- Self-Advocacy Leadership Training (MDDC)
- Awareness and Action: Educating Persons with Disabilities to Recognize, Report and Respond to Abuse (with BPI)
- Legislative Advocacy
- Explore, Prepare, Act Basic Skills to get a job