The Question is:
"What comes after 4/20?"
Waltham Overcoming Addiction is a group dedicated in raising awareness of substance abuse disorder, erase the stigma of this crippling mental illness, guide families in obtaining support resources.
WOA is asking people to subit pictures and names of loved ones and friends who have lost their battle with addiction.
Scheduled speakers for the Glowlight Vigil include;
- Peter Koutoujian, Middlesex Sheriff
- State Representatiove Tom Stanley
- Mike Duggan, from Wicked Sober & cofounder of Healing Hills Village Addiction Treatment
- Rhonda, Grasp Representative
- Julie from WOA, a Person in Recovery
- Rev. Howard Heywood
- Mike Quinn, Spectrum
- Keithy Laporta, Dimock
- Maryanne Frangules, Executive Director of Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery
To download and share the event flyer, click here.