It's easy to submit an event to our Waltham Calendar. We've laid out the instructions for you step by step below. By clicking on the first image, you can scroll through a slide show which will guide you through each step in the process.
1. On the Main Menu Bar, navigate to “Submit a Listing”. A drop down listing will load and select “Submit an Event”.
2. The Submit An Event form will load in your browser.
3. Enter the name of the event.
4. Enter the date of the event. Note: you can use the drop down boxes or the pop-up calendar to select the date.
5. Select the STARTING time for the event using the drop down boxes; then select one of the am or pm radio buttons.
6. If this event has a scheduled end time or is one of several dates, please enter this information in the Additional Dates box.
7. In the Event Location box, enter the venue of the event. Include the name of the venue (if any) and full street address here.
8. In the Event Description box, please enter detailed information about the event which you would like listed.
9. If you have an image you wish included for your event, click on the “Choose File” button. Select the desired image file from your computer.
Click the “Upload” button to the right.
Once your image has uploaded, the name of the image will appear in the file window.
10. If there is a specific URL for this event, enter it in the Event URL box.
11. If there is a specific Facebook event page, please enter the URL in the Facebook Link box.
12. If there is a specific Twitter account for this event, please enter the URL in the Twitter Link box.
13. In the event we need to contact you about this submission, enter your email address in the Your enail box. Please note that if you have an account with Discover Waltham, your email address should automatically populate this box.
14. If you are satisfied with your submission, click on the SUBMIT button.
15. A confirmation notice will load if your submission was successful. Please allow 24 – 28 hours for your event to be posted to the Waltham Calendar. You will receive email confirmations for the submission and for the subsequent posting approval.