Greater Waltham ARC (GWArc) has been serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families since 1956. Every year GWArc holds its Annual Meeting to review their work during the last year and to present goals for the next year. GWArc could not stay in operation were it not for service and donations from individuals and organizations. The GWArc Annual Meeting also serves as a venue for recognizing individuals and organizations who have made a positive impact:
Community Awards to Be Presented
- “Rags” LaCava Community Service Award — Bentley Service-Learning and Civic Engagement Center
- John L. Battaglino Award of Excellence — Rhonda Fleming, GWArc Day Habilitation Case Manager; Marisol Hernandez, GWArc Director of Administrative Services and Personnel
- Business of the Year Award — Park Lodge Hotel Group
- Employers of the Year Award — Belmont High School; True Value by Ideal/Pavers by Ideal
- Outstanding Community Leadership Award — Jones Partnership Fund
- Community Service Award — Dr. Timothy Touchette, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs, Brandeis University
- Special Recognition Award — Angie and Joe Doucette
- Self Advocates of the Year — Watch City Self Advocates
► Salute to Rotary — GWArc Food Pantry Project ◄
Ken Doucette, Director of Community Affairs, Middlesex Sheriff’s Office
Monday, November 13, 2017 · 6 PM - 8 PM · Embassy Suites, 550 Winter Street, Waltham
Download the flyer and share it with your friends or post it in your business's window.
GWArc is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families since 1956.